Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day

Mother's Day 2010 I got to sleep in a little and the girls had made me these cards. At school Kalia had decorated this pot for me and then went with Daddy to pick out some seeds. Last week when Erik asked Kalia what she wanted to get me for Mother's Day, she said "Mommy needs a crown". So I got my very own tiara and wore it proudly all morning.

At breakfast-
We decided to go to the Sands of Kahana
for breakfast- not one of our usual spots.
It was totally empty and perfect,
the girls had free reign.
We got to actually relax a bit.
Planting some seeds
Maya loved this part.
Kalia helping too!

Ballet Class - routine all dressed up, finally was able to upload.

So Maya has been talking like crazy, she's been saying "outside" when she wants to go out and "up" when she wants to be put into Kalia's booster seat. "More" when she wants more and really copying a lot of words. There is a new touch and feel book that we've been reading and before we even get to the word, she says "bumpy". The other morning the three of us girls were lying on my bed and Maya stood up and faced us and told us a really long and animated story and at parts would just start laughing. Kalia & I were laughing so hard, it was so cute and funny.

No comments: