Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cole

Introducing the newest addition to our family:
COLE JAMES REYNOLDS-HALE
4/29/10, 10:50PM
7 lbs. 11 oz, 20 1/2 inches

Congratulations Lo & Vere!

He is so amazing.

Mommy & Cole
My baby sister is a mommy!
It's just too amazing for words.

My sister had her beautiful baby Cole on thursday night and everyone is now home. My mom is down helping and I am harassing them with phone calls. This is one of those times that it is very difficult to live an ocean away. I really want my turn to hold him! We love you Cole!


MAUI GOINGS ON:
Kalia & Scarlett
We went to a birthday party on Sunday,
only intending to stay for a little bit -
stayed for hours.
Kalia was having so much fun with her friend.

Monday at Mala
Erik usually has a shorter day on monday,
so we've been heading down to Mala late afternoon.

Maya cruising

Drawing in the sand with a stick.

Collecting

3 comments:

kim said...

Oh my goodness! He is so cute!!!! Congratulations to all of them! Yes being an ocean away is very hard!!!!!!!!!!!!! So lucky to have such an amazing Mom who can help out!

The girls are so cute! Kalia is such a little girl sitting there having a conversation with Scarlett! She is getting too big! Maya is getting to big also! Drawing in the sand! I love how independant she is! Missing you all!

Mariah said...

Big congrats to your sister! He is beautiful!

Awww... the girls are so adorable. Love seeing them playing at the beach. How I miss that part of Maui!

Kristi said...

Congratulations to your sister. Such sweetness. Happy Mother's Day Mama.