Sunday, May 16, 2010

kissies

So even though I was thinking about
recycling Kalia's Box Store,
we now have two.
Well, I am starting to see a reoccuring
theme - two of everything.

Our first plants are sprouting.

Post Ballet
Just a typical scene.
I want everything my sister has,
"bike". Move it sister.


Maya has been giving kissies on demand. We are definitely practicing for our visit to California in June!

Today Maya pointed to the doorbell and said "ding dong". I was really surprised she remembered, it's been weeks since we did that. She actually kept saying it over and over again and I finally realized what she wanted - to ring the doorbell. She also was repeating everything today, i was telling erik a story about when we went to the pool on monday with Celia and Scarlett and she kept saying, "celia, celia, celia" - and it's not that easy of a name to say! Then she wanted to eat her raisins while i pushed her on the tricycle and I said, "you can't ride your bike while you eat raisins." Then she said over and over "raisins, raisins," and laughed.

At ballet today - the girls are getting ready for the show next week and are looking pretty good! While we waited outside with the parents, Maya went around to everyone and gave out pretzels and she would not take no for an answer- she's quite persistent.

I was telling my sister the other day, Kalia & Maya are either best friends or they are ready to go to blows. She said, "sounds about right"...and she's right, that sounds just like our entire childhood. I just needed to look at it from a different perspective, it's different when you're looking at it from the mom angle.

No comments: