Sunday, May 30, 2010

cole & other stuff

Look at my nephew - isn't he so cute!
I really want to eat him up.
Kalia goes crazy over these photos,
she told me "He is cute, cute, cute.
He is magnificent cute. Cole is my baby."

Oh this one is too much!
And he's already sporting the mohawk!
He is so cute, seriously want to kiss those cheeks.

As part of my marketing job for Duke's Beach House,
I get to set up some of our community outreach programs.
Each TS restaurant has an Educator Program and
Duke's has partnered with Princess Nahienaena Elementary School.
The school's committee chooses a staff member each month
as our "Educator of the Month"
and we present them with dinner for two.
I went in last Wednesday and presented our first
educator award on their morning video broadcast
to all the kids and it was so much fun!

Storytime at the Coffee Store

Lining up at Graduation for Kalia's Pre-School
Kalia doesn't graduate until next year,
but they all were to perform.


The graduation performance was a little overwhelming
for Kalia and I guess she couldn't see us, so she came to find us.
In the end, she went back up for the end of the showcase.
She was being a brave girl!


Joel & Maya playing at Kalia's Pre-School

Kalia in the morning.
Just being Kalia- wearing her blankey as a dress.
Lining up her people in the window.
Mom's Group at Napili Park
Well, I guess it's now playgroup, but I still
call it Mom's Group.
Notice Maya is looking at Joel, shortly after
she was pointing at him and then went over to sit in
his lap. Often, she just says his name out of the blue.


Maya at Leilani's
The short portion when she actually
was sitting in her seat.
Erik has been working so much, we went in
during his manager shift and had lunch.
Kalia knows exactly what she likes to do at "daddy's work".
She colors all the flowers in the lei in alternating rainbow colors on the kids menu.
When we came into the restaurant, they were just opening and
erik was upstairs. Both girls were yelling "daddy" over and over again.
It's hard to let daddy work and not want to be carried by him.



Dress Rehearsal at the MACC, I ran out of room on my card before it finished:(

1 comment:

kim said...

Oh my gosh he is sooooo cute!! When I first saw the picture I saw Kalia and Maya both in him! He looks a lot like Lauren! I love his cheeks!!!! He is going to have so much fun with his cousins and especially his Auntie! (uncle too) Fun!!!!
I am loving the videos you have posted! Kalia is definitely the best one up there! The others are good but she is amazing!!!! I am not biased at all- Everyone here agrees with me so it must be true!
Maya is getting so big! She can keep up with anyone! i love the picture at the dress rehearsal of she and Kalia eating their snack. Maya is so intense with her snack! She's just like her daddy-loves snacks! (or is it Mommy who likes the snacks? JK!) They are so darn cute! I can't wait until you all get here! Keep posting! Love and miss you all!