Thursday, August 6, 2009

kalia's 2nd day of school!

Just a quickie note. I picked up kalia today and she was still waking up from her nap and she was cuddling with this little stuffed puppy - it was really cute. All the kids were sleeping, even the ones that I know usually fight their naps. How do they do it? I wonder if they spike their apple juice or how do they get all the kids to sleep? Anyway, on the way out i asked kalia if she wanted to stay next week longer and have snack and play and she said yes! Then on the way home she said, "I can't wait until my next school day!". I should feel happy, this is what I wanted, she loves school, but I don't feel totally happy. I feel a little sad. I have issues.

Uncle Mike said that Kalia observes a lot and takes it all in, but is starting to participate. This is great! I didn't expect her to jump right in because that's not her personality, but she's starting to participate- yea!! She also gave me a leaf that her "friend" - a boy gave her to give to me. Still very few details about her day...it's very frustrating!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Oh, didn't you know they are all totally mum on what happens at preschool. Congratulations, What a big week. She will just blossom from here!