Saturday, April 16, 2011

best-day-ever

Maya at the Fire Station
She was not herself- she's been cutting her last molar and has been up in the middle of the night,
the night before this particular photo, she was mad that she didn't have her shoes on...in bed
I know, these type of things keep me awake for over an hour at 3am too...
At this point in the fire station visit- the firefighters were called away on a real call,
she didn't want to go in the big fire truck, so we hijacked this little one outside.


Second generation at the spot...


Me & my girls:)
I had to post some of these- I'm never actually in the photos!

kalia mo

maya k

kalia took this one

maya (and daddy took this one)
"I want to have my turn" said Maya

South Swell Sunset
4.15.11

I've really made some baby steps- when Kalia first started pre-school, I never would have taken the girls out to do something major afterwards. I just wanted to cuddle and play at home. The same with Maya and going to Celena's- we needed our time after. But today, after we got the girls from school and Celena's- we packed the boards and headed south. The girls had fun, they rock climbed, cheered for mommy surfing, played with uncle greg, were filthy and got to eat turkey dogs grilled at the beach for dinner. Best Day Ever- well, I'm just saying that because we are all saying it- all the time. Thanks Tutu for the Tangled DVD- (that's where we go it from) we are all loving it. Maya was on Kalia's old tricycle outside the other day saying, "BEST DAY EVER!". Really cute.

1 comment:

Tommy said...

I love reading your blog, KC! I always have a big smile after I finish reading. =D