Thursday, February 2, 2012

our final day

Our "rustic" cabin
We stayed in Pupukea, above Foodland
in this really cool cabin.
It was a higher elevation and cooler,
the girls and I would cruise in the morning
at the cabin and then meet up with everyone
late morning.

The view
You can see the ocean in the way background

Tuesday- contest on.

Tanner about to paddle out
I couldn't take photos during the contest,
we were too nervous
and I hate to jinx things.


Erik & Papa

Big sets

There were some monster sets,
in fact at one point I had to move the girls,
our shoes and phone to higher ground.
I swear the announcer was talking to me when he said,
"you're children can get wet, save your phone!"

Posted by Picasa
Tanner advanced!
Tanner and the girls before we left for home.
Now we really wished we could have stayed for the very
exciting Wednesday heats. Tanner making it all the way to the
semi-finals! So exciting! Great job Tanner, so stoked for you!

No comments: