Monday, June 13, 2011

Kalia's Birthday- Sunday!

Here's the Birthday Girl!
5 Years Old!

This is what 5 looks like.

Birthday Morning- opening gifts.
I asked her if she woke up and felt different, older.
She said, "No, I woke up and thought I was 4."

Maya with her goodies from Aunty Lo
Maya enjoyed her sister's birthday, of course, a couple
tough moments, but it's fun when your sister has new things to play with.

Getting measured.

Shrinky Dinks!

Cupcakes

Cupcakes
Can you see Kalia's 1st Black Eye
Bouncy casualty

All ready for shopping at Whaler's
and dinner at Leilani's for Kalia's Birthday.

Tutu & Kalia

Maya & Me

Smoothies!


Kalia gets to blow out her candle- finally!
Happy Birthday beautiful girl- we love you so much.
I can't believe it's been 5 years since we brought you home-
You have grown into such a smart, kind, creative and loving person.
I can't wait to see what the next 5 years bring,
well, I take that back, stay my little Mo.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: