Monday, September 30, 2013

Fall Stuff


The Blue Butterflies 1st Soccer Game
Warming Up

Erik gets to help coach!
He was just a tiny bit excited about this:)

Friends
Kalia & Scarlett

I did this on my new app on my phone.
Celia had the two photos on Facebook and it put them together here.
4 1/2 years and 7 years old!
They are getting to be such big girls!!!

Kalia took these of Maya at sunset one night.

Love them!

Kalia made this for me and I really liked it.

Maya some how convinced me one day that we should eat dinner at a restaurant,
so we went and visited Daddy at work.
Big girl Maya and her virgin Anuenue- favorite!

Kalia's 2nd Grade School Photo

Maya's 1st Soccer Game Day

The girls had two soccer games and then a hula show that night.
It was a busy, but such a fun day.
As you can see, Erik was just a little bit excited about a double soccer game day!

Maya found a white hair on my head the other day (more and more seem to be popping up!!!) and then we had this conversation:
maya:  mommy, you have a white hair
me: yes, I have quite a few white hairs lately
maya: (thinking for a while) mommy, are you getting old?
me: well, I'm getting older, but I'm not old yet.
maya: mommy, I don't want you to get old

Seriously tearing up just thinking about little Maya worrying about me getting old.
Kalia has been thinking about death a lot lately and worrying about dying.
Luna, our "first pet", the goldfish from last year's SHS Bazaar just died.
Kalia was pretty upset over this for quite a while.
I think we'll stick to fish for now, I think that's all the heartache I can take for now.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: