Wednesday, February 13, 2013

a real birthday & a little hula


The girlies (with Nelly) finding shade at Taeja (Kalia's classmates) birthday.
They may also have been feeding chips to the birds...

Kalia's Hula Class

Maya turns 4!
Happy Birthday!!

"We" (I did that for Erik's dad) decorated Kalia's door for
her birthday and Maya liked it- so I think we have a new tradition.
In fact, it's still up, but now the streamers are connected to the bathroom
door and you sort of have to limbo to the bathroom.
No, we don't indulge our children, that really needs to come down soon-ish.

On Maya's actual birthday, she had Ilana come over for a playdate.
I was bored on Maya's birthday.  Ilana came over and then they
went to her room and played and laughed and played.
They did not need me.  I helped them once with a sticker book
and I cut up some apples for them.  I was bored.

Lunch date at Duke's!

Hula Pie!
These two are such cuties, seriously cute little BFFs.
Ilana was on vacation last week, and Maya survived.
I was a little scared, but she survived the week and even
played a little with some friends.  But nothing like having
your buddy back at school.

The Hale

Kalia has taken to packing these bags with shoulder straps,
filling them with things she and Maya needs.
She such a little Mommy- so funny!

Hendricksons

Sunset at the Bay

Hanging out at the Bay with Papa & Uncle Greg
 

While that was going on,
the girls were having a beauty shop in the car.

Rope swing at mushrooms:)

Kalia's Hula Show at KBH


 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: