Saturday, February 5, 2011

finally getting out of the house

thursday- going up the hill to run around

yeah, we are here!



running around

Thursday we remained at home all day- because Kalia was still a little sick and needed some rest. But by the afternoon, we all needed to get out for just a little bit!

See the shirt Maya is wearing- I got out all of Kalia's 2 year clothes (see Kalia wearing it here with her cousins) and now Maya is wearing them. I don't know why, but I am having a hard time with this group of hand me downs. It's too big girl- it was Kalia's 1st set of big girl clothes and we did such big girl things in these clothes and there's no way that baby Maya is big enough to be in Kalia's big girl clothes. I'm having so many conflicting feelings - first that Kalia is not still my little girl wearing these clothes and the fact that our baby is now big enough to wear them! It's really hard to wrap my head around it all.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: